Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Movie Challenge 2012 (10/31)

Due to an unfortunate migraine, I was only able to knock out one more film. But since it brought the total to a fitting 101, I'm not complaining too much. (Well, the migraine is still here, so I'll complain about that, but you know what I mean...)



Close Your Eyes (aka Hypnotic aka Dr. Sleep) (2002) (1st viewing) d. Willing, Nick (UK) 98 min.

A hypnotist (Goran Visnjic) with a mysterious past becomes involved in the investigation of a spate of child murders with occult trappings. Well executed with identifiable characters and laudable scenes of suspense, but with a few too many unanswered questions come the final credits crawl.


Total Movies: 101
First Time Views: 101
Money Raised for Friends of Children: $1213.01

(I will be posting all the final stats, discoveries, etc. later on today, so stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment